Important Changes to our Overdrive/Libby account!
Waterbury Public Library has switched providers for Overdrive content to Green Mountain Library Consortium’s (GMLC) service.
You will have access to the same titles you’ve had in our Waterbury Overdrive collection, plus about 15,000 more owned by the consortium of VT libraries – both eBooks and audio books! There will be new content every month.
All your data including holds will transfer over.
You will notice that the collections are arranged somewhat differently in GMLC, but you can still search by title, author, genre, award winners, new content, etc.
*Important! If you already have an OverDrive account and use the Libby App, you will need to go through a few extra steps to set up your account before you can access the new GMLC collection:
Logging in to GMLC on a computer:
To log on through our Overdrive website, you will need to visit a new web page address:
- Go to https://gmlc.overdrive.com (rather than www.waterbury.overdrive.com) using your same user name and password. (Please give us a call at the Library if you need assistance with your login information.)
Logging in to GMLC on the Libby App:
1. Tap on the Libby symbol in the top right corner
2. Tap Add A Library
3. Type in Green Mountain Library Consortium
4. You will be taken to the main GMLC page. To choose Waterbury Public Library, scroll down past the Green Mountain Book Award choices to Choose Your Location, find and tap on Waterbury Public Library (see picture)
5. Enter your Library card number and PIN (Please call the Library if you need assistance with your log in information: 244-7036)
Follow the instructions in the App from there. Start listening and reading!