Archived streaming videos.
WPL Collection of recent archived streaming videos.
Through informative photos, videos, & narrative, learn about the history of the reservoir, the geology of the area, the varied wildlife found in and around the water, the different recreational opportunities available, and the challenges faced by the reservoir. Q & A follows.
Waterbury had two CCC Camps: the first, established in 1933, was just off North Main Street where the athletic field and swimming pool are today. The second, the “Charles M. Smith” was established in 1935 and was originally composed of WWI vets who constructed the earthen dam built on Little River to help prevent flooding of the Winooski River.