Get A Library Card?
Waterbury residents and non-residents can still sign up for a Library card!
Membership and library cards are free to residents of the town of Waterbury.
Non-residents who would like to get a Library card at this time to access all our digital services such as ebooks, eAudiobooks, streaming movies and concerts, language learning classes and more, can sign up for a Library card/account free of charge. The account will expire on July 1, 2020 and may be renewed by paying the $25 annual non-resident fee.
For a Youth Library account email: Michelle@waterburypubliclibrary.com
For an Adult Library account email: Jill@waterburypubliclibrary.com.
With your Waterbury Public Library card, you can borrow books, movies, CDs, and magazines from our library.
You can also
- download eBooks, eAudios, and digital magazines
- use Mango online language instruction
- Access Great Courses, Acorn TV, IndieFlix Concerts, Spanish TV, Test Preparation online
- sign up for free online continuing education courses
- download articles from magazines, newspapers, and reference books via the Vermont Online Library
- request materials from our Catamount Library Network partners and interlibrary loans for materials not available through Catamount.