Get A Library Card?
Waterbury residents and non-residents can sign up for a Library card!
Membership and library cards are free to residents of the town of Waterbury.
Non-residents can sign up for a Library card/account by paying the $25 annual non-resident fee.
If you have a printer at home, you can print, fill out, and return the forms linked below. Or contact us via phone or email.
For a Youth Library account email: Michelle@waterburypubliclibrary.com
For an Adult Library account email: Jill@waterburypubliclibrary.com
With your Waterbury Public Library card, you can borrow books, movies, CDs, and magazines from our library.
You can also:
- Download eBooks, Audio Books, and Digital Magazines
- Use Mango online language instruction.
- Access Great Courses, Acorn TV, IndieFlix Concerts, Spanish TV, Test Preparation online.
- Sign up for free online continuing education courses.
- Download articles from magazines, newspapers, and reference books via the Vermont Online Library.
- Request materials from our Catamount Library Network partners and interlibrary loans for materials not available through Catamount.
- Borrow Non-traditional items including a telescope, fancy cake pans, vegetable spiralizer, puzzles, electric usage meter, snowshoes, ukuleles.
- Borrow passes to area attractions https://www.waterburypubliclibrary.com/museum-pass-program-updated/