Get A Library Card?
Membership and library cards are free to residents of the town of Waterbury. Registration forms are available at the help desk. Adults must show ID and proof of address when registering. Residents of other towns may obtain library cards by registering and paying a $10 annual nonresident fee at the Municipal Office next door. Membership and cards are free to children under age 18 and to students with a current school ID, regardless of age or town of residence. Parents or guardians must sign for children under age 16.
With your Waterbury Public Library card, you can borrow books, movies, CDs, and magazines from our library.
You can also
- download eBooks and eAudios
- use Mango online language instruction
- sign up for free online continuing education courses
- download articles from magazines, newspapers, and reference books via the Vermont Online Library
- request materials from our Catamount Library Network partners and interlibrary loans for materials not available through Catamount.