For every student, every classroom. Real results.
We’re a nonprofit with the mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
Here are guides we’ve created for you:
- Daily schedules for students ages 4-18 to keep learning using Khan Academy during school closures
- Parent Quick Start Guide
- Parents: Frequently Asked Questions About Supporting Your Child’s Learning During School Closures
- Getting Started with Khan Academy and Khan Academy Kids for Remote Learning (webinar video recording)
- Information regarding SAT administrations, and how to use Khan Official SAT Practice with your child amidst school closures.
- If you have kids ages 2-7, check out the Khan Academy Kids YouTube Channel and free printable activities.
- View webinar recordings
- Get a free teacher account
- Set-up your classroom for remote learning with our Quick Start Guide and video
- Ask your questions to expert Khan Academy teachers:
- Monday, April 6: Remote Learning Best Practices from a Cyber School Teacher (3 PM ET | 12 PM PT)
- Tuesday, April 7: Khan Academy Best Practices for Math (4 PM ET | 1 PM PT)
- Wednesday, April 8: Khan Academy Best Practices for ELA (5 PM ET | 2 PM PT)
- Thursday, April 9: Khan Academy Best Practices for Social Studies (7:30 PM ET | 4:30 PM PT)
- Friday, April 10: Khan Academy Best Practices for Science (1 PM ET | 10 AM PT)
- Catch-up with some of our best recent Professional Learning sessions: