Meeting Rooms Availability
Our reopening plan follows Vermont Forward and Safe Gathering regulations and includes the following services and guidelines for meeting rooms:
|Room Color||Room Description|
|Small Meeting Room (1 person). Please contact a Waterbury Library Staff member to reserve this room. (802-244-7036)|
|Study Room (1 person). Please contact a Waterbury Library Staff member to reserve this room. (802-244-7036)|
|SAL Room - Not available at this time. Large conference room. Fits up to 16 seated at conference tables, up to 30 in arranged seats. Room includes access to a computer with internet, and a large mounted computer screen. (Patron's own computer can be hooked up to in-room computer screen).
To learn more about reserving the room, please read our SAL Room Policy & Request Form. There is a $25 rental fee for non-residential use.
M, T & W – 10-8
Thurs & Fri – 10-5
- Study rooms and work tables are available by reservation. Room limit of 1 single person, or up to 6 family members or Covid pod. (Ask at Help Desk).
- The Sal meeting room will be used for some Library programs but will not be available for other uses.
- 90 minute limit per use. One 90 minute extension is allowed subject to availability. Please check with the Help Desk staff.
- One reservation per week per patron. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 month in advance.
Please note that we cannot reserve a room for you until you have spoken with a staff member.