We have reopened for in-person browsing (30 min. limit).
We are still offering curbside service. For information about curbside service click here.
Our reopening plan follows Vermont Forward and Safe Gathering regulations and includes the following services and guidelines:
- 30 minute browsing visits.
- 60 minute public computer use; reservations available, but not required.
- Please wear your mask.
- social distancing and hand sanitizing are encouraged.
- Study rooms and work tables are available by reservation. Room limit of 1 single person, or up to 6 family members or Covid pod. (Ask at Help Desk).
- Holds will be available at the Help Desk unless a curbside pick-up is requested.
- The Sal meeting room will be used for some Library programs but will not be available for other uses.
We look forward to seeing you!